Job ID 14699
The Property Administrator is a key member of the Property Management Team providing full
administrative support. Reporting to the Property Manager, this role is responsible for a variety of
services related to the operation of retail properties inclusive of but not limited to bank deposits,
accounts receivable, accounts payable processing, rent roll review, and production, tenant liaison
and communication as well as the coordination of scheduling.
Accounts receivable reporting and support; bank deposits, etc.
- Review / production of the monthly rent-roll.
- Liaison with revenue accountants, lease administrators, and legal to ensure the accuracy
- Tenant document control, tenant liaison, and communication on day-to-day property
- Preparation, processing, and payment of purchase orders
- Day-to-day management of accounts payable issues and supplier invoices.
- Liaison with expenditure accountants for expense-related issues.
- Coordination of programs including but not limited to inspections
- Sub-contractor set up and monitoring, including contract preparation
- Assist the Property Manager with monthly budget/expense variances, forecasts, and
- Administer and monitor service contracts in addition to the review of vendor/contractor
- May perform reception duties including the answering and dispatching of telephone calls,
receipt and distribution of mail etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience
Knowledge, Experience & Skill Required level of education and job-related experience:
- Completion of three (3) years of commercial/retail property management experience.
- Proficiency in accounting and financial management (A/P and A/R).
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Strong software application skills (MS Office-including Excel).
- Effective interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; with a strong focus on customer service.
- Ability to work well under pressure, multitask and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently, as well as within a team.