Program/Project Manager – Automotive Product DevelopmentContract posted 3 months ago
Merit Services are looking for a remarkably proficient Program/Project Manager for our client. As the Program/Project Manager of the product development process, you will handle all stages, from the initial idea to the final launch.
- Establish and oversee project blueprints, schedules, financial plans, and assets for advancing automobile merchandise.
- Cooperate with multifunctional teams such as engineering, designing, procurement, quality, and manufacturing to achieve project goals.
- Recognize potential risks in the project and establish plans to reduce their effects on project schedules and financial objectives.
- Ensure that project deliverables are accomplished promptly and cost-effectively by promoting effective communication and coordination among team members and stakeholders.
- Responsible for overseeing and communicating the progress, potential hazards, and concerns of the project to the upper management and interested parties.
- Create a culture that promotes ongoing improvement, originality, and collaboration to elevate the productivity and effectiveness of the development team.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, Business, or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in program/project management in the automotive industry, preferably in product development.
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies, tools, and techniques.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of automotive industry standards, regulations, and best practices.
- Proficiency in project management software tools.