Print Media & Communications SpecialistFull Time posted 1 week ago
Industry: Media & News
Summary: Are you captivated by the power of print media and skilled in crafting compelling narratives? Embrace this opportunity to become a vital part of our team, as a Print Media & Communications Specialist.
- Develop engaging, innovative, creative content for print, presentations, online, and social media platforms.
- Translate strategies into on-brand visual deliverables across all communication vehicles including print, web, social media, and e-communications.
- Utilize visual storytelling to develop engaging multimedia content including video, audio, print, and online presentations.
- Collaborate with the video production team to complete graphics packages.
- Maintain brand consistency across all deliverables.
- Create concepts and layouts that align with our client’s brand identity and strategy.
- Related duties as assigned.
- Designs, writes, edits, and produces various organizational and departmental publications and communications.
- Utilizes social media to disseminate information.
- Documents special events and activities.
- Solicits bids from printers for various printing projects.
- Assists in managing and updating the webpage.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 years’ experience in writing graphic and web design, media relations, and/or producing informational materials.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Thorough knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, word processing, desktop publishing, editing, and publication design
- Thorough knowledge of correct English language usage, spelling, and punctuation.
- Ability to operate a computer and relevant software.
- Ability to identify news and feature story ideas.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to exercise initiative and interact tactfully.
- Drawing and illustration skills preferred but not required.