Print Media & Communications SpecialistFull Time posted 6 months ago
‣ Develop engaging, innovative, creative content for print, presentations, online, and social media platforms.
‣ Translate strategies into on-brand visual deliverables across all communication vehicles including print, web, social media, and e-communications.
‣ Utilize visual storytelling to develop engaging multimedia content including video, audio, print, and online presentations.
‣ Collaborate with the video production team to complete graphics packages.
‣ Maintain brand consistency across all deliverables.
‣ Create concepts and layouts that align with our client’s brand identity and strategy.
‣ Related duties as assigned.
‣ Designs, writes, edits, and produces various organizational and departmental publications and communications.
‣ Utilizes social media to disseminate information.
‣ Documents special events and activities.
‣ Solicits bids from printers for various printing projects.
‣ Assists in managing and updating the webpage.
‣ Bachelor’s degree
‣ 3 years’ experience in writing graphic and web design, media relations, and/or producing informational materials.
‣ Valid driver’s license.
‣ Thorough knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, word processing, desktop publishing, editing, and publication design
‣ Thorough knowledge of correct English language usage, spelling, and punctuation.
‣ Ability to operate a computer and relevant software.
‣ Ability to identify news and feature story ideas.
‣ Ability to work independently
‣ Ability to exercise initiative and interact tactfully.
‣ Drawing and illustration skills preferred but not required.