Plumbing Operations SupervisorPermanent posted 2 months ago
Merit Services is looking for a Plumbing Operations Supervisor for our client. The incumbent should have expert knowledge of plumbing and should be proficient at assessing and executing projects.
• Establish objectives that define key result areas of the plumbing division and communicate with staff.
• Conduct regular site visits and coordinate site teams to keep up with projects and client demands.
• Provide overall leadership where employees know what is expected and how they can contribute.
• Managing client relationships throughout project planning and execution – Creating, monitoring, and managing project schedules, scope, and resources
• Reviewing, assessing, and enforcing policies and procedures involving the Health, Safety, Environment, and Quality on-site
• Develop and maintain professional relationships with major customers and prospects – Guiding Licensed Plumbers and other site staff
• Provide encouragement, support, and objectives
• Implement continuous improvement initiatives
• Must be licensed for a minimum of 10+ years.
• Must have a minimum of 5+ years of verifiable experience in a senior role with plumbing and pipe fitting in commercial and institutional construction projects.
• Must have experience with equipment replacement (chillers, boilers, pumps, etc.)
• Must be a licensed plumber and/or pipefitter (both is an asset)
• Required to be hands-on with certain projects and provide guidance and support to field technicians.
• Responsible for supervising multiple mechanical construction sites at a high level.
• Responsible for managing multiple sites from a management level.
• Responsible for managing projects at different locations based on project needs.
• Responsible for managing multiple 20-30 + field trades.
• Positive outlook on projects and positive mentorship of subordinates.
• Responsible for completing projects on budget and on time. If you feel that you would like to explore the potential of this opportunity, then I encourage you to apply privately.
- The salary offered will be competitive and will depend on the candidate’s experience and qualifications.
- The health and dental benefits package is comprehensive.
- A retirement savings plan that includes contributions from the employer.
- Compensated time off and individual absence.
- Possibilities for enhancing professional skills and advancing one’s career within the organization.
- An environment that encourages collaboration and inclusiveness in the workplace.