Pipeline Integrity EngineerFull Time posted 2 months ago
Discover unlimited opportunities for personal and professional development as a Supervisor of Pipeline Integrity Engineering in London, Ontario. Take the lead in prioritizing the safety and reliability of pipelines, leading an exceptional team towards outstanding performance. Come and be a part of a rewarding position that provides both difficulties and prospects for professional progression.
- Take charge of a group of engineers, providing direction and support as they evaluate and guarantee the quality and safety of pipelines.
- Create and execute plans to sustain and boost the safety and effectiveness of the pipeline operation.
- Work together with teams from different departments to strategize and implement maintenance and inspection programs.
- Regularly inspect the field to monitor the condition of the pipeline and to detect any possible risks or problems.
- Examine data, compile extensive reports, and suggest enhancements in line with the gathered insights.
- A degree in Engineering or a related field at the undergraduate level.
- Having a preference for individuals with the Professional Engineer (P. Eng)
- Extensive background in the field of pipeline integrity management or similar positions.
- Extensive knowledge of pipeline inspection technologies and methods for evaluating risks.
- Outstanding abilities in leading, communicating, and resolving problems proficiently.
- Attractive remuneration with incentives tied to individual achievements.
- The benefits package is inclusive and encompasses healthcare and retirement plans.
- There are chances for advancement in one’s career and growth in professional abilities.
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and inclusivity.
- Make a valuable contribution to an essential sector by guaranteeing the secure and effective functioning of pipelines.