Pipeline Integrity EngineerPermanent posted 2 months ago
Merit Services is looking for a Pipeline Integrity Engineer for our client. The incumbent should have expert knowledge of pipeline integrity assessment and should be proficient at analysis and threat management.
• Execute threat management programs for assigned segments of the GDS system.
• Ensure pipeline Integrity Plans are complete for assigned segments.
• Contribute to the team objective of achieving safety targets including zero rupture and zero leak goals.
• Conduct pipeline integrity assessment and analysis for pipeline integrity threat management programs related to the GDS system, including but not limited to Corrosion, Crack, and Deformation Threat Management
• Assess pipelines for retrofits before in-line inspection, inspection technologies, and techniques to determine the re-inspection frequency of pipelines.
• Analyze data from Inline Inspection, Direct Assessment, hydro testing, and Non-Destructive Examination (NDE) field results and determine actions such as required Integrity Digs and Repairs, as well as pipeline Fitness for Service
• Develop threat programs as assigned.
• Support stakeholders on integrity matters and provide technical guidance to engineering interns and EITs.
• University Degree in Engineering 4 years of engineering experience.
• Registered as a P. Eng. in a Canadian jurisdiction
• Have a Valid class G drivers’ license and with a responsible driving record.
• Ability to think analytically and perform detailed analysis.
• Ability to coordinate multiple projects lines.
• Must be computer literate (familiarity with PC applications).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of gas pipeline systems Knowledge of inline inspection technologies is preferred.