Job ID 13263
We are currently looking for a Logistics Coordinator to support our client, one of Canada’s biggest telecommunications firms, in their North York office (remote to start). In this role, you will work full time hours and earn a competitive wage within the industry.
- Start Date: July 14th, 2022
- Gain experience working for a leading Telecommunications services organization
- Pay Rate: 21.50/hr
- Working hybrid, supporting a Toronto, ON office
Bill of Materials:
- Material ordered, stock allocated, backorders expedited, contractor receipt verification
- Metric: 95% accuracy, on time delivery, right product, right location including all returns from the project are tracked, and credited if applicable
- Backorder, expediting, problem resolution reporting to customers and contractor receipt verification.
- Monthly reporting is completed on time.
- Weekly reporting on material issues completed on time.
- Purchase orders created from approved requisitions within 24 hours.
- All invoice work queues are processed in a timely manner as to not delay vendor payments. All receiving discrepancies are managed within 24 hours.
- All purchase orders must be updated with confirmed delivery dates from vendors, this occurs only once, any further changes to delivery will not be reflected in the vendor delivery promise dates as this will effect on time delivery metrics.
- Work with suppliers to foster good supplier relationships and vendor performance to minimize delivery lead times and maximize accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with internal and external customers in a courteous and professional manner
- Interface effectively and professionally with different levels of management
- Excellent verbal and written communication coupled with excellent customer service skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and sense of urgency
- Hands-on experience using Oracle database applications an asset
- Demonstrated competence using MS Office (Excel, MS Word)
- Strong reporting acumen an asset
- Proven ability to respond well under pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple priorities
- Strong organizational skills with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast paced environment and adapt quickly to change
- College degree/diploma in a related field preferred