Job ID 13217
This role is eligible for benefits
The responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Responding to emergency calls and pages from residents;
- Performs regular building safety and secutiry checks;
- Cleans and disinfects all common areas including dining room, bathrooms, lounges, activity areas, offices, hallways, stairways and other areas as directed;
- Sweeping, mopping and vaccuming floors, cleaning & sanitizing surfaces and emptying garbage;
- Performs other related duties as required.
The ideal candidates will possess:
- Previous housekeeping experience is preferred but not mandatory;
- Completion of secondary school education or equivalent;
- First Aid & CPR Certificate preferred;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Good listening skills and the ability to follow instructions;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job.
Candidates must be able to work Sunday to Wednesday
Candidates must be available to work Days, Evenings and Weekends.