Operations Leader, Food and Nutrition ServicesPermanent posted 3 months ago
Merit Services is looking for an experienced and results-oriented Operations Leader for our client. The ideal candidate will have strong leadership skills and a solid understanding of food service operations in a healthcare environment.
- Develop and implement strategic plans and initiatives to improve food and nutrition services and support the organization’s mission and goals.
- Manage daily operations including menu planning, cooking, inventory management, and budgeting.
- Ensure compliance with all legal requirements, including food safety and sanitation standards.
- Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders, including patients, visitors, employees, outside vendors, and suppliers.
- Recruitment, training, and supervision of food service personnel, performance management and employee relations.
- Degree in Food and Nutrition, Hotel Management, Business Administration, or related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in food service and nutrition, including a minimum of 1 year in a managerial/supervisory position.
- Ability to lead and manage a diverse team in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment.
- Good knowledge of food safety rules, regulations, and practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build rapport with customers, stakeholders, and team members.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.