Mining Performance Solutions SupervisorFull Time posted 2 months ago
Join our team as a Mining Performance Solutions Supervisor and lead a dedicated team focused on enhancing mining operations. If you’re passionate about optimizing processes and maximizing efficiency, we’d love to have you contribute to our success story.
- Support the client’s products and services as a liaison between our Customers and our Product Support Team.
- Participate in workplace safety, environmentally sound, and healthy behaviors, and objectives at all times in support of our client and the mine owner’s Health and Safety Policy, Programs, and initiatives.
- Provide direct coaching and Leadership support to the mining solutions analyst team.
- Grow market share and recovery for professional services to the mining industry.
- Working with Branch and account leadership to establish strategies and engagements with our clients’ fleets driving up total equipment effectiveness. Expand the scope of services offered by the mine site performance solutions team.
- Post Secondary Education with a technical focus or an applicable Technician License.
- Highly safety conscious.
- 5 years of mining fleet management experience.
- Mechanical expertise with knowledge of basic equipment systems and the underground mining process.
- Solid understanding of equipment component life cycles and condition monitoring techniques.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with all levels and cross-functional groups.
- Process improvement mindset with strong negotiation, analytical and organizational skills
- Customer-centric and self-motivated with high attention to detail.
- Adaptable to constantly changing priorities and schedules in a high-pressure, deadline-driven environment.
- Computer literate with proficiencies in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SIS, and DBS.
- Willing and able to travel to customer sites as required in a rotation position.
- A valid Driver’s license and clean Driver’s Abstract.
- Mining experience in a service setting is an asset.
- Competitive salary and performance-based incentives.
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and retirement plans.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development within the company.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment that values innovation and teamwork.