Mining ConsultantFull Time posted 2 months ago
Summary: Join our team as a Mining Consultant and drive innovation and efficiency in the mining industry. Utilize your expertise to optimize operations, enhance safety, and contribute to sustainable mining practices.
- Provide technical and consulting services to mining clients
- Act as Mining lead, Project Manager, Project Engineer on EPCM and DE and Project Delivery scope/projects
- Lead and/or deliver technical and engineering work on PEA, PFS, and FS technical studies
- Support and work on technical and engineering execution of mining projects
- Provide input into business development strategies, and maintain/expand professional networks
- Site visits and work on sites as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Mining Engineering
- Registered P. Eng or equivalent -5-10 years of combined experience working in mining consulting, engineering, or operations
- Open-pit and/or underground project background in Gold, Copper, Silver, Nickel, et
- QP experience under NI43-101
- Ability to be involved in mining studies (Scoping, Pre-feasibility & Feasibility)
- Experience in the following Mine Planning Software: Deswik or Datamine. -Strong client interface and presentation skills
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Competitive salary and performance-based incentives.
- Health and wellness benefits.
- Opportunity for professional growth and development.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment fostering innovation and creativity.