Mining ConsultantContract posted 2 weeks ago
Merit Services is looking for a candidate who can design, plan and implement mining projects and support operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mining Engineering.
- Registered P. Eng. or equivalent -5-10 years of combined experience working in mining consulting, engineering, or operations.
- Open-pit and/or underground project background in Gold, Copper, Silver, Nickel, etc.
- QP experience under NI43-101
- Ability to be involved in mining studies (Scoping, Pre-feasibility & Feasibility)
- Experience in the following Mine Planning Software: Deswik or Datamine.
- Strong client interface and presentation skills.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)