Experience 5 Years
Merit Services is hiring!
Our client in the Automotive industry is currently looking for a Millwright/ Mechanic for the day shift and is offering a full time and permanent job with a competitive salary and benefits to the succesful candidate.
- Maintain a safe working environment by performing duties in a safe, efficient and proper manner and following standard procedures and regulations,
- Maintain and repair plant equipment and performing preventative maintenance on equipment and facilities,
- Prepare and maintain records of program changes, building electrical upgrades and equipment electrical upgrades. Maintain daily record of work completed.
- Must have a valid Millwright license,
- Knowledge of Electrical is considered a strong asset
- Strong background in troubleshooting hydraulic systems,
- Capable of troubleshooting mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems, change faulty components, and process troubleshooting are assets,
- Capable of troubleshooting all aspects of electrical equipment, repair or exchange faulty components,
- Working knowledge of some fabrication and welding,
- Knowledge of Fanuc Robotics would be an asset but not a requirement,
- Show maturity, good judgment, reliability, verbal and written communication skills.
- Day shift: 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM