Mechanic – Heavy vehicles
- Full Time Part Time
- View on Map
- posted 4 weeks ago
- Posted : July 19, 2022 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 10
Job ID 15028
- Actively pursues new business, makes service presentations and follows up on new leads.
- Collaborates with other branch personnel on customer retention and acquisition strategies.
- Provides customers with maintenance reports and other reports as requested.
- Liaises with customers to resolve issues and complaints.
- Direct and manage technicians assigned to the field.
- Oversee the technicians in Safe Operating Procedures for servicing and operating lift trucks.
- Review technician’s paperwork and other administrative duties.
- Participate in interviewing new technicians.
- Participate in the performance management process of technicians. Coordinate and follow up on factory requests.
- Provides assistance and support as required for all activities and functions as assigned
Know-How and experiences:
- 2-5 years of MHE industry experience preferred Computer knowledge including MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint and Outlook Excellent Customer Service Skills Excellent Leadership skills Candidates possessing a technical background will be given preference