Material Handler (Automotive)Permanent posted 2 months ago
Merit Services is seeking an experienced Material Handler for our client. They will be responsible for the timely and efficient movement of materials and supplies throughout the production process.
- Receive, assess, and confirm approaching materials and supplies.
- Store materials in suitable areas and keep up detailed stock records.
- Choose, pack, and organize materials for generation groups.
- Convey materials and supplies to generation lines in an orderly and proficient manner
- Stack and empty trucks and other vehicles utilizing forklifts, hand trucks, or other hardware.
- Guarantee that all materials and supplies are appropriately labelled, recognized, and followed all through the generation handle.
- Collaborate with generation group individuals to optimize fabric stream and guarantee convenient conveyance of parts and components.
- Screen stock levels and inform acquiring or generation groups of any deficiencies or issues.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in material handling or a related field, preferably in an automotive production environment.
- Knowledge of material handling equipment and procedures, including forklift operation
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced production environment and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in inventory tracking and record-keeping.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Flexibility to work different shifts and overtime as needed.
- Must be able to lift to 50 pounds and stand for extended periods.