Marketing & Communications ManagerFull Time Permanent Remote posted 2 weeks ago
Join our dynamic team as a Marketing & Communications Manager and lead the charge in creating impactful strategies that elevate our brand’s presence. Your expertise will be the driving force behind our success in an ever-evolving market.
- Set strategic objectives and create and manage plans and budgets for the department based on the organization’s priorities
- Work closely with the Partnerships team to help drive revenue and partner success through Marketing and Communications initiatives
- Continuously explore, recommend, use and optimize communication and marketing to engage with various audiences, stakeholders, and newsletter subscribers
- Lead, guide, coach, and empower the Marketing and Communications Coordinator
- Work seamlessly in tandem with all department leads on major projects
- Write, edit and distribute content for approval before all media releases surrounding
- Partner with key stakeholders across the organization to develop integrated communications plans, and execute and evaluate/measure the effectiveness
- Oversee media accreditation, media line layout, and photo pit placement for relevant events
- Identify, develop and present the key story components that will generate consumer media impact and propagate partnership stories for trade media impact
- Build and maintain strong relationships across the media landscape
- Research and stay on top of current trends in communications and public relations
- Innovate and lead how the organization adapts to a rapidly changing media environment, especially with a focus on digital/social nationally and globally
- Write and review all speaking notes for executives
- Review, edit and approve all external communications across the organization
- Develop and execute the organization’s marketing strategy
- Negotiate marketing and promotional partnerships with major national and regional digital, OOH, print, radio and TV media outlets and execute/service partnership deliverables associated
- Build and maintain strong relationships with promotional partners
- Integrate sponsors effectively into marketing plans and programs in collaboration with the partnerships team
- Lead our external photography team to ensure that all needs are met and captured throughout the year
- Collaborate with the Director, Creative Design on all marketing/branding pieces.
- Compile marketing/advertising metrics and analyze the performance of marketing campaigns
- Strong leadership, team-building and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate others to align their efforts and strive for excellence
- Highly articulate with exceptional verbal, writing, editing, and presentation skills
- Detail oriented and efficiently organized
- Project management skills, including the ability to work independently and to manage team members in person and from away, and to simultaneously manage numerous critical projects and deadlines
- Determined, action-oriented on achieving goals
- Proficient in the use of data-driven insights to craft relevant communications that reflect customers’ preferences, priorities and aspirations.
- Familiarity with the principles and mechanics of effective public relations and media and the use of analytics to enhance marketing strategies.
- 4+ years’ experience in a Managerial Communications and/or Marketing role
- Relevant education in either Communications and/or Marketing
- French language is an asset
- Proficient with Google Suite and project management software.
- Proven knowledge of content management systems and media databases such as MailChimp, CISION, Meltwater
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Flexible working locations
- Paid leaves (in addition to paid vacation)