Manager, Health Policy & PromotionContract posted 5 months ago
Merit Services is looking for a Health Promotion and Policy Manager to oversee the development, implementation, and evaluation of health promotion policy and program for our client. The incumbent will have a background in public health, health promotion, or a related field and a proven track record in health policy and program development.
- Develop and implement evidence-based health promotion policies and strategies to improve public health outcomes and reduce health disparities.
- Coordinate and facilitate the planning and implementation of public health initiatives, campaigns and projects.
- Lead health policy and extension teams to ensure they have the resources, training and support necessary to achieve their goals.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to build strong working relationships and achieve common goals.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of health promotion and policy initiatives, including conducting research, data analysis and reporting.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and ethical standards related to public health initiatives.
- Defend policies and practices that promote health equality and social justice.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in public health, Wellbeing Promotion, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in health policy and program development.
- Strong project administration skills and experience managing budgets.
- Excellent communication, arrangement, and interpersonal abilities.
- Information of health value and social determinants of health.
- Familiarity with government and state health policies and controls.
- Capacity to work freely and as portion of a group.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving aptitudes.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other pertinent softwares.