Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Merit Services Ltd is looking for game-changers who are driven and have a passion for design and are willing to learn in a growth-orientated environment.
The store in Vaughan, the candidate should have interior design and passion that will make meaningful connections with our valued customers while being a product expert, helping customers find what they need to furnish their homes. We’re looking for self-motivated individuals who remain up-to-date with the latest designs and furniture trends and utilize every digital media platform for consultations, and portray how the furniture would fit in the customer’s homes.
Compensation Range: Salary+ commission
Start date: Nov 12, 2020
Positions open: 3
Monday-Friday (10AM- 9PM)
Saturday-Sunday (10 AM-6 PM)
What You’ll Do
- Sell furniture and home accessories to customers in our beautiful flagship store.
- Answer the store phone if needed
- Greet customers in the store
- Assist with admin or customer service tasks as needed
- Finalize sales as per client needs
- Develop and maintain long-term client relationships and create a good network for the company
- Other duties may be assigned from time-to-time
What You Bring
- Strong interpersonal and persuasion skills
- 3-5 years of experience in home furniture retail
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- A sense of style, knowledge, and passion for interior design
- Good sense of fashion and dynamic personality to represent the company
- Carry an enthusiastic and outgoing personality
- Ability to use office equipment such as a computer, copier
- Some knowledge of Excel, Word
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of social and digital media
- Good attention to detail
- Highly organized and able to multitask
- A high school diploma is required.