Job ID 13198
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide Baths to male and Female residents.
- Help residents with their toileting Regime (assisting with changing of incontinent products as needed)
- Serve the Residents their meals and assist them to eat as needed.
- Making breakfast for the residents
- Light house Cleaning
- Monitoring and administering medication as per doctors’ orders (after additional training)
- Doing the laundry of the residents
- Assisting residents in the home with their Activities of Daily living
- Includes, denture care, bathing /showering, making beds , emptying Urinals , toileting residents , use and operation of Lifts in the home for transferring residents , assisting to Activities
- Monitor Vital signs as need and report changes to the Nurse on duty
- Monitor Diabetic residents Blood sugars and give insulins as per Doctors orders
- Personal Care Worker Course (often in house training once hired )
- Experience caring for seniors.
- TLR training
- Saskatchewan medication module
- GPA training
- Ability to bend, Squat, Lift over 40 lbs.,
- Whimis Training
- Clear Criminal Record (criminal record check Required )
- First aid
- Food Safety
- English Proficient
- Good observation skills and Communication skills
- Computer literate
Job Types: Part-time, Casual, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$20 per hour
Must do pre and post Shift Health check, must wear surgical mask provide by the home during the shift.