Lead Project SchedulerFull Time posted 1 week ago
Merit Services is a skilled Lead Project Scheduler to manage and supervise the planning and scheduling of Engineering Resources for capital and expense projects for our client in Hamilton. As a Lead Project Scheduler you will have strong project management skills and effective communication are essential. Join us for a fulfilling career in engineering.
- Collaborate with project teams to create and maintain high-quality project schedules.
- Provide technical leadership for engineering tasks and ensure efficient completion of schedules.
- Analyze and report on schedule performance regularly.
- Organize workshops to revise engineering schedules as required.
- Manage a small team of schedulers, offering guidance and coaching.
- Innovate tools and techniques for scheduling and maximize resource utilization.
- Proficient in breaking down project scopes into logically related actions to create effective project plans.
- Expert in MS Project or Primavera P6 scheduling software to develop and maintain project schedules.
- Ability to manage schedule changes and trends effectively and mitigate their impact.
- Capable of calculating the Schedule Performance Index (SPI) and Cost Performance Index (CPI) to evaluate schedule effectiveness.
- Practical understanding of risk management principles and procedures.
- Knowledge of cross-functional team dynamics, including how they operate in engineering, procurement, construction, operations, and other disciplines.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams, including end customers, engineering disciplines, execution management teams, and vendors.
- Life insurance to provide financial security and peace of mind to our employees and their loved ones.
- Wellness programs to promote physical and mental health, including fitness classes, mental health support, and nutrition programs.
- Professional development opportunities to help our employees enhance their skills and advance their careers..