Lead Process EngineerFull Time posted 1 month ago
Merit Services is looking for a Lead Process Engineer for our client. The incumbent possesses strong leadership skills and has expert knowledge of gas and processing plants
• Must possess strong leadership communication and interpersonal skills.
• Sweet and sour gas experience required.
• Broad exposure to sweet and sour natural gas facility design and construction related to field facilities (well-sites, gathering systems, compression, etc.) and grassroots gas processing plants.
• Experience with NGL recovery, Acid gas injection dehydration, Refrigeration, Sulphur Plant, Turbo Expanders, and Gas Sweetening units will be an asset.
• Proficiency with regulatory requirements pertaining to gas processing.
• Familiar with the management of change.
• Keen awareness of budget, schedule constraints, and safety.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Diplomatic and maintains good client relationships.
• Skilled at maintaining cohesive process teams.
• The successful candidate will be Professional Engineer (P. Eng.). Chemical Engineering Degree.
• Minimum 10+ years experience.
• EPCM background in Gas Processing is a must Process design experience including process mass balances, process flow diagrams, and process support services.