Laboratory Technologist – Gasket AnalysisInternship posted 3 months ago
Merit Services is seeking an experienced Laboratory Technologist for our client. The successful candidate will be responsible for analyzing and testing gaskets using specialized equipment and techniques. They will also prepare detailed reports and communicate findings to clients and other team members.
- Conduct analysis and testing of gaskets using specialized equipment and techniques, including mechanical and metallurgical testing.
- Interpret test results and prepare detailed reports outlining findings and recommendations.
- Communicate findings and recommendations to clients and other team members.
- Maintain and calibrate laboratory equipment to ensure accurate results.
- Develop and implement new testing methodologies and procedures.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify areas for improvement and develop solutions.
- Always adhere to safety procedures and guidelines.
- Stay up-to-date with industry advancements and changes in testing standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, Metallurgy, or related field.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in gasket analysis, including mechanical and metallurgical testing.
- Experience with specialized equipment and techniques used in gasket analysis.
- Proficient in using computer programs and software for data analysis and reporting.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.