Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Join a collaborative team that is driving the product’s and software’s rapid evolution and expansion.
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain stages, code, and software for Java applications.
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging, as well as making recommendations for process improvements.
- Data and testing standards, agile software development processes, code reviews, source code management, continuous delivery, and software architecture
- Must be willing and able to convey issues, thoughts, and new ideas to a large team in face-to-face team meetings as well as through remote-working technologies.
- Leads the solution design process, considering risks, mitigations, performance, and user experience and testability.
- Familiarity with a variety of designs, languages, and methodologies (e.g., SQL, ORM, J2EE, Rabbit MQ, Microservices, Agile and Scrum)
- Competence and comfort using multiple frameworks (e.g., Spark, Storm, Hadoop, Angular 2/4/5, Spring Boot)
- Ability to gather accurate requirements and work closely with stakeholders to prioritize tasks and the scope of development.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to identify errors and adjust in a testing environment.
- Full-stack (Application layer, DB layer)
- Knowledge on DevOps