IT AuditorFull Time Remote posted 4 months ago
Merit Services is seeking IT Auditor to join our client’s dynamic team in Kelowna. As an IT Auditor, your responsibilities will involve analyzing potential risks, assessing the effectiveness of controls, and offering suggestions for improving the efficiency of our IT processes. This is a thrilling chance for you to utilize your knowledge in IT auditing, risk management, and compliance in order to greatly influence our company’s security and governance procedures.
- Conduct comprehensive IT audits to assess the effectiveness of internal controls, adherence to policies and regulations, and implementation of industry standards.
- Perform assessments of the risks and discover any weaknesses in our information systems, networks, and applications.
- Assess the procedures of IT governance encompassing areas such as IT strategy, project supervision, and IT service administration.
- Evaluate and appraise the efficiency of security protocols, like access restrictions, change tracking, and safeguarding of data.
- Analyzing and interpreting the results of an audit, compiling extensive reports, and offering suggestions for enhancement.
- Work together with stakeholders to implement necessary actions to fix problems, closely monitor advancements, and ensure that identified issues are resolved promptly.
- Keep yourself informed about new risks, weaknesses, and the most effective approaches within the industry. Integrate this knowledge into audit techniques and suggestions.
- Give direction and assistance to leadership in dealing with IT risks and creating effective governance procedures.