Our client in the Automotive Industry is willing to hire an Electrician/Mechanic for the Midnight shift (11:30pm to 7:30am) on a full time and permanent basis and offers a competitive wage and benefits package.
Positions open: 5
Location: Concord, ON
- 8 to 10 years working experience
- Must have own tools
- PLC Trouble Shooting knowledge
- Working knowledge of Allen Bradley Controls
- Familiar with the Ontario Electrical Safety Code
- Working knowledge of Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Experience with automotive headliners, and/or blow moulding process would be an asset.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot production equipment, isolate, control and repair problems
- Ability to read schematics would be an asset
- Experience with Fanuc Robotic Systems would be an asset
- PLC Programming would be an asset but not required
- Basic knowledge of computer networking would be an asset but not required
- Qualified Licensed Electrician
- Knowledge of installing and maintain distribution boxes, power and control circuits, and electrical and mechanical maintenance of industrial equipment
- Blow Moulding Process Experience and or Thermoforming would be an asset
- Knowledge of Installing and connected power supply wiring to and between machines and equipment by following manuals, schematics, and blueprints would be an asset
Some of the Main Responsibilities
- Perform various tasks to maintain and service equipment
- Test malfunctioning equipment and repair or replace faulty wires, cables, or electronic components
- Repair mechanical machinery breakdowns on his/her own or with others.