HR RecruiterFull Time Permanent posted 8 months ago
Merit Services is hiring a competitive HR professional to join their team at the head office, Vaughan CA. This is a full-time position available in Vaughan. Some previous training experience is an asset.
‣ Plan recruitment strategies with the HR team
‣ Execute the recruitment strategies on the orders to be filled
‣ Conduct the initial screening interviews, telephone interviews, and/or face-to-face interviews with the prospective applicant
‣ Utilize various resources – internet, community organizations, print media, formal/informal networks, colleges, trade associations – to, directly and indirectly, source qualified candidates
‣ Strategize own ways to create resources to find potential candidates
‣ Assist in ensuring the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning the recruitment process, working within the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and HRIS tools used at Merit Services
‣ Maintain compliance with federal, provincial, and state regulations concerning employment (verifying SIN/, payroll information, verifying IDs, etc.)
‣ Provide on-site safety reviews and audits.
‣ Conduct a seamless orientation and on-boarding for external and internal candidates
‣ Assist with maintaining timesheets
‣ Human Resources Diploma, Human Resources bachelors (asset)
‣ Experience as a Recruiter, Human Resource Assistant is an asset
‣ Sound knowledge of Health and safety regulations
‣ Proficient with Microsoft office
‣ Ability to learn new applications and techniques quickly and effectively.
‣ On-site work