Job ID 13185
What You Will Do:
- Assist the resident’s special needs and provide personal laundry services.
- Provide medications to the residents as per the residence’s policies and procedures for medication administration.
- Operate and clean equipment and furniture, maintain storage, work areas and resident areas in a safe and hygienic manner.
- Assist in food preparation, dining room service, busing and dishwashing services in accordance with established work routines and perform other related duties as required.
What You Will Need:
- Secondary school or equivalent.
- Experience in laundry, food and/or personal care services.
- Patience and compassion when dealing with the seniors and appreciating their individual needs.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
- Candidates must be available to work Days, Evenings, Nights and Weekends.