Global Marketing and Sales AssociateContract posted 22 hours ago
Merit Services is seeking an Global Marketing and Sales Associate for our client. The incumbent will create, develop, and put into action media events and communication programs to market and sell services.
• In depth understanding of marketing and sales capabilities, such as brand marketing, strategic marketing, integrated content, and digital marketing in a B2B context.
• Supporting the execution of a marketing and sales strategy to enable consistent quality standards across territory marketing and sales teams.
• Executing and disseminating communications, messaging, tracking, and reporting related to marketing and sales excellence.
• displaying expertise in modern marketing, including marketing automation principles and content marketing.
• managing budgets, and gathering and analyzing data to communicate ROI/impact.
• Experience with CRM platforms, preferably Salesforce Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud.
• Being aware of how the Salesforce platform drives innovative sales and marketing techniques over a worldwide network.
• Capable of fostering consensus and collaboration across many channels, organizations, and leaders; able to collaborate to co-develop a solution and move on to the next phase.
• Using written and verbal communication skills, including conflict resolution abilities.
• Compiling knowledge of the marketing and sales cycle in day-to-day operations and advising territories.
• Displaying project management skills and successfully prioritizing/managing time to handle multiple projects at once.
• The ability to establish and maintain relationships across a worldwide network, including leading a matrixed organization.
• A clear commitment to valuing differences and collaborating with individuals and viewpoints from all walks of life.