General LaborFull Time posted 2 months ago
Merit Services seeking an experienced General Labor for our client. Successful candidates will be responsible for repairing, maintaining, and remodeling exteriors and interiors.
- Must have expertise in multiple types of repairs, maintenance, and remodeling.
- Must possess basic construction skills, be organized, and effectively communicate.
- General Carpentry – Rough and Finish.
- Ability to upgrade / Remodel / Refresh / Remodel all types of commercial, residential, and industrial spaces.
- Painting Interior and Exterior.
- Drywall Repair/Patching / Caulking.
- Electrical knowledge.
- Minor Plumbing and Minor Electrical Knowledge.
- Flooring Repair and Installation.
- Ceramic Tile Installation.
- Handyman, General Home Repairs and Maintenance Work.
- 2-5 years of renovation experience.
- Valid Driver’s license with clean abstract.
- Able to work at multiple sites in Ontario Primarily in the Hamilton area.
- Experience working in other trades is a bonus. (HVAC/Plumbing/Electrical)
- Ceramic tile installation is a bonus.