General Construction ManagerPermanent posted 3 months ago
Merit Services is seeking a General Construction Manager for our client in Kitchener. As a General Construction Manager you will supervise and organize construction initiatives. We are looking for an individual who possesses leadership abilities. The candidate will have exceptional communication skills, and also have extensive experience in overseeing construction projects.
- Effectively oversee and supervise every component of construction endeavors, from initiation to implementation.
- Track the advancement of the project and guarantee timely completion of tasks.
- Supervise the financial plans of projects and guarantee that expenses are maintained within the limitations of the budget.
- Employ and provide training to additional construction personnel as required.
- Make sure that all building projects are carried out in accordance with safety regulations and building codes.
- Work closely with project architects, engineers, and other relevant parties to guarantee the achievement of project objectives.
- Regularly inform senior management and stakeholders about project developments through effective communication.
- Promptly and effectively address any project-related problems.
- Demonstrated track record as a General Construction Supervisor or a comparable position.
- Understanding of construction management, regulations governing building codes, and safety protocols.
- Effective leadership and communication skills
- Able to manage projects effectively and proficiently in an organized manner.
- Capacity to handle stressful situations and fulfill demanding timeframes.
- Impressive ability to effectively address and solve challenging issues.
- The ability to work and travel on various job sites throughout Canada with ease.
- A dependable mode of transportation and possession of a legitimate driver’s license.
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Dental and Medical benefits.
- Professional development opportunities.
- A positive work environment.
- The availability of corporate automobiles and equipment/tools.
- Flexible working hours
- Paid time off.