Job ID 13243
What we offer:
- Competitive Health Benefits package and paid sick time and vacation time
- Retirement Savings Plan – Company matching
- Growth culture with many opportunities to develop both personally and professionally
- The opportunity to work with a progressive, fun company that ensures a safe and productive environment.
Our client is looking for a Fulfillment Coordinator to help ensure our clients successfully implement out water programs!
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Fulfillment Manager, the Fulfillment Coordinator organizes and maintains a variety of services for our clients with a focus on installations. This position is tasked with clearly communicating and executing the established processes while providing a positive client care experience for a wide range of clientele and maintaining high standards for systems and data integrity.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review and process submitted orders in operations and financial systems.
- Communicate and clarify installation specifications to clients and contractors.
- Arrange, track and follow-up on shipments, deliveries and logistics.
- Schedule technicians for installations and other services.
- Follow-up, review and update clients regarding order progress.
- Communicate and coordinate internally with operations and finance teams through email and operations and financial systems.
- Foster client care and service provider relationships post-installation.
- Develop proficiency in operations and financial systems.
- Additional tasks as may be assigned by management from time to time.
- Attending Team functions/events.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum two years’ experience in a related position
- High School Diploma
- Fulfillment Coordinator experience considered an asset
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Builds relationships through trust, exceptional communication and accountability
- Approaches problems and decisions methodically and demonstrates sound judgement
- Prioritizes multiple competing tasks and adapts quickly in a dynamic environment
- Actively seeks win-win solutions
- Ability to work effectively as a team member while also being self-motivated and able to work independently
- Strong computer skills in basic office and Microsoft Office; Synergy preferred.