Job ID 13214
- Casual – Day and Evening shifts, as needed. Flexibility required.
Under the direction of the General Manager and the Office Team Leader, the Front Door Screener is the first contact for all residents, essential visitors, deliveries, contractors and more. These positions are temporary.
- A high level of organization and multi-tasking skills required and must be maintained throughout the shift
- Stays current on ever-changing policies and procedures during pandemic
- Has a high level of understanding of the established policies and procedures
- Provides security and constant screening of all residents, essential, and non-essential visitors arriving at the front entrance
- Responsible for screening all staff upon arrival to work
- Responsible for keeping front entrance neat and tidy and organized, keeping the flow of traffic moving and alleviating congestion in the area.
- Monitoring resident/visitor interactions outside in gardens and parking lot
- Responsible for receiving and delivering gifts, groceries, care packages, mail, courier packages and more
- Responsible for monitoring in/out of resident parkade
- Liaises with Reception constantly throughout the shift, keeping on top of what/who is coming/going
- Remains discrete and respectful with residents
- Starting wage is $17.63 per hour, plus evening, night, and weekend shift differentials as applicable.
- Note: A criminal record check is required pursuant to the Criminal Records Review Act for working with vulnerable adults. Current TB test also required, as well as proof of Covid-19 vaccination(s).