Front Desk ReceptionistFull Time posted 6 months ago
This position has been filled, kindly email your resume to email@example.com for similar future opportunities.
Merit Services’ client has a fantastic opportunity for a full-time Receptionist to work at their Vaughan Office at the front desk providing support to the Business Operations. This role represents the face of the company to our customers and clients and as such we are looking for a professional, friendly, and enthusiastic Receptionist to provide our guests with outstanding service.
‣ Greet and welcome homeowners, other external customers and internal stakeholders in a professional and courteous manner and announce them to the appropriate person
‣ Distribute inbound and outbound mail/courier/faxes
‣ Receive and direct incoming telephone calls and answer questions in a courteous, professional and timely manner
‣ Processing of inbound and outbound mail/courier/faxes, as well as mailing out of signed amendments and welcome packages
‣ Accept paperwork left for Design Consultants from homeowners
‣ Coordinate reception office supply purchasing, including maintaining stock of forms and business cards at front desk and monitoring usage and distributing received orders.
‣ Schedule meetings, book meeting rooms and make arrangements for equipment or refreshments as requested
‣ Maintain a tidy and clean reception area
‣ Assist with helping to plan division/department activities and events where required
‣ Other administrative tasks as required
‣ Ensure a professional appearance of all areas of the office; organize office maintenance and coordinate repairs on facility issues
‣ Manage office supply and equipment purchasing; maintain strong relationships with vendors and suppliers; negotiate best pricing and terms.
‣ Coordinate key elements of new hire on-boarding (keys, business cards, access badges, desk set-up)
‣ Liaise with KRP Building Management
‣ Anticipate office needs by evaluating new office products and ensuring timely delivery of orders.
‣ Participate on our client’s Health & Safety Committee
‣ Other duties as assigned.
‣ Post Secondary diploma in Administration or completion of Business Administration courses would be considered an asset.
‣ 2 years work experience in an office environment is an asset.
‣ Prior work experience in a similar role, especially in a related industry, is an asset.
‣ Strong customer service background.
‣ Strong ability to query callers and quickly problem solve.
‣ Computer literacy with experience in MS Office applications including Microsoft Outlook, Teams, and Sharepoint.
‣ Ability to multi-task with flexibility in work style.
‣ Good organizational and time management skills.
‣ Enthusiastic and friendly, with professional customer service skills.
‣ Detail-oriented with high degree of accuracy.
‣ Well-organized with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
‣ Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative team environment.
‣ Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm
FOR YOU – HEALTH & SAFETY
‣ Our client is doing their part to safeguard your health and taking extra steps to reduce the spread of COVID-19
‣ All work sites and premises will allow for required physical distancing requirements, and new routines and resources such as hand sanitizer, antiseptic wipes, masks, or other protective equipment.
‣ Vaccination is the single best protection against COVID-19 for us as individuals and our communities and is vital to maintaining our commitment to health and safety
‣ The successful applicant will be required, as a condition of employment with our client, to provide our client with proof that they have received the full series of a COVID-19 vaccine (or combination of vaccines) authorized by Health Canada, subject to accommodations required under applicable human rights legislation.