Fleet CoordinatorContract posted 2 months ago
Merit Services is seeking an experienced Supervisor for our client. Successful candidates will be responsible for reporting, assessing, and maintaining operations.
- Process all rental invoices for internal companies.
- Initiate weekly billing to job sites.
- Process off-rental requests.
- Overlook the GPS/security monitoring updates, and ensure that the security company has an updated list of tool trailers locations and contacts at all times.
- Schedule equipment to start when working outside of the normal schedule.
- Add new assets to our equipment software while maintaining proper asset identifications.
- Generate PO numbers for mechanics.
- Track fuel delivery minimum charges.
- Regularly update and maintain our company drivers and vehicle lists.
- Maintain the GIR-fuel system by adding users and vehicles.
- Review maintenance work orders in our equipment software; adding internal labor hours, comments, and parts, and closing off work orders weekly.
- Prepare annual equipment usage reports, along with quarterly equipment hour usage reports for Operations.
- Oversee licensing and CVOR with a distribution of plate stickers annually.
- Assist with payroll by maintaining timesheets for our non-unionized employees, unionized.
- Updating employee status in our asset tracking software, by adding new employees and deleting terminated employees within the system.
- Post-Secondary Education/College Diploma
- Experience with CVOR (Canadian vehicle operator’s registration) related documentation and administration is considered an asset.
- Knowledge and use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe
- Valid Ontario Drivers License
- Proficient in the English language (written and oral) with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Being able to work in a strong team environment is considered an asset.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to meet and adhere to deadlines and work under strict time constraints.
- Be self-motivated and driven
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada – no work permit sponsorship is available for