Fire Safety OfficerFull Time posted 4 weeks ago
Apply for the Fire Safety Officer position with Merit Safeguard in Calgary, Alberta, and contribute significantly to the improvement of our clients’ facilities’ safety. As a committed professional, your responsibility will be to guarantee adherence to fire safety regulations and establish a safe atmosphere where both employees and visitors can flourish.
- Perform inspections and evaluations to ensure fire safety measures are in place.
- Ensure constant surveillance of fire prevention systems and equipment.
- Create and execute fire safety strategies and procedures.
- Train employees on protocols for fire safety and procedures for emergency evacuations.
- Conduct regular inspections and upkeep of fire extinguishers and alarms.
- Work alongside local government officials and fire departments.
- Conduct thorough examinations of fire cases and compile comprehensive reports.
- Engage in fire emergency drills and training exercises.
- Stay informed about the latest fire safety regulations and codes.
- Encourage the establishment of a safety-oriented environment concerning fire prevention and preparedness within the organization.