DishwasherPart Time posted 3 months ago
Merit Services is looking to hire Dishwasher for its client.
- To load, operate, and empty dishwashers, putting the dishes away;
- To maintain a clean cooking area, including work table surfaces, stoves, ovens, grills, food storage room, and exhaust hood, etc.;
- To damp mop floors;
- To clean other kitchen equipment such as blenders, refrigerators, dishwashers, etc.;
- To perform all duties with cleanliness in mind;
- To be aware of the Resident Rights & Responsibilities and endeavor to respect and promote it;
- To attend in-service training as required in order to serve the dietary needs of the residents better;
- To attend staff meetings as required to be aware of changes in Residence that have taken place;
- To participate in the Quality Improvement Program;
- To complete other duties as assigned.
- Must have empathy for and ability to get along with the elderly and the handicapped
- Ability to understand and follow the proper food handling and storage procedures
- The ability to understand and follow directions to serve the food correctly and attractively according to specified portion control
- The ability to work accurately and quickly
- Able to read and write English
- Must provide a complete and current (within six months) Vulnerable Sector Check (including a Criminal Background Check) or be willing to obtain one.