Job ID 13188
- Ability to work under pressure
- High degree of patience
- Clean, neat appearance
- Good customer service skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all aspects of dining service, resident functions such as teas and room service, including table/tray presentation, preparation and serving of beverages and accompaniments, serving food and clearing of the dining room, resident lounges, and trays.
- Assists with the preparation and presentation of food under the direction of the Cook.
- Carries out general cleaning duties and routines, including setting and cleaning tables and serving counters. May be required to scrape, stack, and rack dishes and return them to storage.
- Practices and maintains established standards for cleanliness and sanitation required by the Health Department in the home.
- Cleans tables and chairs and vacuums dining room floor.
- Ensures condiment containers are clean and full.
- Establishes and maintains an atmosphere conductive to pleasant dining by creating an environment which maintains the enjoyment, self-respect, dignity, and physical safety of each resident.
- Promotes and maintains positive communication and relationships among staff, residents, and the public.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
- dietary aide: 1 year (Preferred)