Data AnalystRemote posted 3 months ago
Merit Services is seeking an experienced Data Analyst for our client. The perfect candidate should have solid analytical abilities, be capable of data mining, and have experience with statistical analysis and data visualization.
- Analyze large data sets and identify patterns and trends.
- Develop and maintain data models and dashboards. Using statistical analysis to develop insights that can be used to improve business processes and decision-making.
- Identifying data quality issues and working with teams to resolve them.
- Creating data visualizations to communicate information effectively with various tools.
- Communicate findings and ideas to stakeholders clearly and explicitly Perform other duties as assigned in a brief.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related field.
- Demonstrated work experience as a data analyst.
- Capable in SQL and data visualization tools.
- Experience with statistical analysis and modelling.
- Strong explanatory and problem-solving abilities.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Capacity to work freely and in a group environment.
- Strong consideration to detail and capacity to multitask.