Customer Service Representative – CannabisPart Time posted 3 months ago
Merit Services is looking for a Customer Service Representative for our client. The incumbent will be responsible for supporting and fulfilling all customer service responsibilities. They have the ability and experience to work with minimum experience or independently.
- Welcomes customers warmly, assists them with product selection, and offers advice based on their needs.
- Engages with the customer and promotes the company’s products in order to increase sales.
- Prior customer service experience and the capacity to sustain the company’s image.
- Continually acquiring new knowledge and staying current with trends, goods, and other cannabis-related information to better serve consumer needs.
- Maintaining daily operation logs and other records with great care.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Possess excellent communication skills and is highly resourceful.
- Has the ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Proactive individual who can remain calm under pressure.
- Willingness to learn new trends and use the knowledge to better interact with customers.