Crude Oil Marketing Analyst
- Full Time
- View on Map
- posted 1 month ago
- Posted : January 3, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: $95,000.00 - $100,000.00 / per year
- View(s) 841
Job ID 15019
‣ Own the crude oil marketing, transportation, and blending activities for clients to deliver commercial value
‣ Provide fronts, mid & back-office Crude Oil marketing support, such as submitting Form “A” volume forecasts, monitoring & balancing positions, price reporting, netback analysis, assisting with revenue accruals, contract negotiation, and administration.
‣ Coordinate shared goal setting with our clients and execute plans to achieve key commercial milestones and report out on account health/status to the Services Manager
‣ Support seamless onboarding experiences for new clients
‣ Work closely with our product team to (a) improve existing processes and streamline key marketing tasks leveraging technology, (b) evolve our marketing toolkit with new and exciting offerings for clients by leveraging your industry expertise and feedback from clients & prospects
‣ Provide support to senior team members and share your industry knowledge and experiences to help drive product development
‣ Assist sales efforts and pitches to prospects with your technical expertise as required
‣ University degree or College degrees in a related field, such as Accounting, Commerce, or Business Management/Administration, or equivalent experience
‣ 3-5 years of progressive responsibility and experience working with oil producers and/or oil marketing companies.
‣ Deep knowledge and a robust skill set around the following:
‣ The upstream crude oil industry in Western Canada.
‣ The monthly crude oil marketing and sales cycle.
‣ Lease purchase contracts
‣ Crude oil feeder pipeline systems, storage operators & rail terminals.
‣ Crude oil truck transportation service providers.
‣ Professional designation is considered an asset What Sets You Apart
‣ You’re a great communicator and a meaningful relationship builder with clients and other stakeholders alike
‣ You are keen to work in a dynamic tech environment; you’re excited to build new tools to revolutionize the marketing space
‣ Solving problems in a creative way excites you
‣ You like identifying opportunities to improve existing processes and services
‣ You’re a team player and aim to be an integral part of shaping our Commercial Hub Sales & Product strategy by leveraging your deep industry expertise
‣ You’re a problem solver at heart; your success is your client’s success