Job ID 13196
Job Duties/Qualifications, Skills and Abilities
- Participate in organizing and teaching the Continuing Care Assistant Program.
2. Provide ongoing evaluation and support of students.
3. Assist with coordination and supervision of mid and final practicums.
4. Prepare and submit evaluative program feedback.
5. Participate in ongoing curriculum development.
6. Develop ongoing community linkage/networking.
7. Travel is required.
8. Some weekend and evening work required.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE
Required Qualifications, Skills and Abilities (QSA)
- Registered Nurse or Registered Psychiatric Nurse with a Degree in Nursing or Education or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current registration with SRNA or RPNAS.
- Minimum two years of relevant experience in geriatric care (i.e. Long-Term Care, Rehabilitation, Home Care, Community Care or Acute Care Medical Units).
- Effective instructional ability.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Effective communication (oral and written) skills.
- Demonstrated competence and recent experience in the use of the internet, e-mail, MS Office Suite software and the ability to learn and adapt to changing technology.
- Ability to function as a team member in an ever-changing environment.
- Demonstrates valuing diversity.
As per instructional salary grid
Temporary Market Stipend