Clinical AssistantFull Time posted 2 months ago
Merit Services is looking for a Clinical Assistant for our client. The candidate will work collaboratively with a diverse group of healthcare professionals to provide high-quality care to patients. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills, be detail-oriented, and have a strong commitment to patient care.
- Establish and develop professional relationships with all members of the professional team.
- Helps healthcare professionals identify, assess and manage patient care needs.
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to develop and implement patient care plans and goals.
- Assists healthcare professionals in performing and documenting nursing procedures and interventions as needed.
- Monitor and record vital signs and other patient information.
- Document interactions and actions related to the patient in a clear, consistent, and structured manner.
- Assists patient with daily activities such as bathing, dressing, and personal care as needed.
- Acts as patient advocate ensuring patient needs and concerns are met.
- Participates in administrative tasks such as scheduling appointments, arranging referrals, billing, and other clinic-related tasks.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; An associate’s or bachelor’s degree in a health-related field is preferred.
- A minimum of two years of clinical experience is required.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively with multiple healthcare professionals.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and experience with electronic medical records (EMR).
- Excellent organization and attention to detail.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize workloads in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Current CPR certification.