Civil Construction SuperintendentPermanent posted 3 months ago
Merit Services is seeking a Civil Construction Superintendent for our client in Toronto. As a Superintendent you will supervise and organize construction initiatives. You will supervise and organize construction operations at the job site. You will be ensuring safety, timeliness, and quality standards are met during project execution.
- You will manage and supervise the civil construction process, from imitation to completion.
- Ensure tasks are completed in a secure, productive, and up to superior standards.
- Recruit and supervise third-party workers and suppliers in order to guarantee top-notch output and adherence to project specifications.
- Maintain frequent communication with project managers and colleagues to guarantee timely project delivery and adherence to budget constraints.
- Plan and control project expenses and schedules to ensure timely and cost-effective completion of projects.
- You will ensure tasks are in accordance with the rules and standards set by the industry and regulations governing building construction.
- A diploma in Civil Engineering or a similar area.
- Having worked in civil construction for over a decade, the candidate possesses a minimum of five years of experience as a Superintendent.
- A thorough understanding of methods, practices, and techniques pertaining to civil construction.
- Remarkable abilities to communicate efficiently and relate to others effectively.
- Impressive aptitude in leading and stimulating team members toward producing high-standard work.
- Proficiency in comprehending and analyzing architectural diagrams and designs.
- Attractive compensation and comprehensive perks program.
- Prospects to enhance one’s skills and grow in their career path.
- An environment that is optimistic and encouraging in a work setting.
- An opening to participate in stimulating and demanding assignments.We encourage all individual candidates to submit their applications.