CashierPart Time posted 2 months ago
Merit Services is seeking an experienced Cashier for our client. The appointed individual will be responsible for accurately and effectively managing all customer transactions.
- Control client transactions by using cash registers.
- Check products for accuracy in pricing.
- Provide tickets, refunds, and/or records.
- Redeem vouchers and stamps.
- Introduce new goods and cross-sell existing ones.
- Resolve client grievances, assist them, and supply pertinent information.
- Greet clients as they approach or leave the store.
- Work expertise as a cashier in a store or in a position related to sales.
- Basic understanding of computers and electrical devices, such as cash registers and POS.
- Good with numbers.
- strong interpersonal and organizational abilities.
- Excellent customer services and positive attitude.