Business Development SpecialistPermanent posted 3 months ago
Merit Services is seeking an experienced Business Development Specialist for our client. The chosen candidate will find potential partners or consumers, establish strategic relationships with them, and help build new business prospects with both current and potential clients.
• Creates new leads and engages with current clients to boost sales of goods and/or services within a certain territory.
• Creating awareness about car refinishing products.
• Understanding and giving out information about the automobile refinishing products and programs that are available, and any necessary customer and store team training is arranged.
• Engaging in conversation with PBE vendor representatives.
• Encourage current TechNet and AutoPlace colleagues and members to take advantage of the CTI and TechNet programs.
• Keeping teammates updated, maintaining close working relationships with the distribution centers, store group, and independent management teams.
• Participate in the creation of product knowledge training for all teams, clients, and national accounts.
• Five to ten years of relevant professional sales experience.
• Technical expertise gained via practical experience in the collision repair sector and practical knowledge of painting techniques.
• Knowledge of and experience in the paint manufacturing industry.
• Understanding management and operations in relation to increasing productivity.
• To interact with clients, coworkers, and senior leadership, one needs to have strong interpersonal skills.
• The ability to occasionally travel.
• Requires evidence of strong communication abilities in both writing and speaking.
• Must be a driven individual with effective communication and persuading abilities.
• Knowing how to prioritize projects and determine their importance
• Proficient in the Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook programs from the Microsoft suite