Business Development InternInternship posted 2 months ago
Merit Services is seeking an experienced Business Development Intern for our client. This is the perfect role for you if you’re a forward-thinking, diligent college student who loves to learn and wants to positively impact the world while developing your career.
- You will be given a project and will collaborate with teams to obtain real-world work experience, benefit the company, and impact the digital world.
- Numerous coworkers, including your bosses, subject matter experts, a designated buddy, and a formal mentor, will mentor and coach you.
- Through our Executive Speaker Series, workshops, and networking events, you may learn from our leaders while also developing yourself and making valuable connections with people worldwide.
- Build enduring and dynamic internal awareness and engagement with the owner of our Capital Markets ecosystem. Assist other ecosystem leads by exchanging best practices and tools.
- Participate in the growth of our Capital Markets ecosystem through research, sales engagement, and content development.
- Be familiar with various company tasks, such as sales, technical sales, marketing, and product.
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities; tenacity and resilience to overcome obstacles and achieve new goals; and an imaginative and collaborative mindset.
- The capacity to interact with a diverse range of people.
- Must be in the penultimate year of a bachelor’s or master’s degree program at an approved institution or college (graduation between December 2023 and September 2024).
- Available to work full-time from May to September, depending on your school system, for the Summer Internship Program.
- Capability to multitask, collaborate, and operate well in a hectic atmosphere.