Business Development – Account DirectorPermanent posted 5 days ago
Merit Services is seeking an Account Director for our client. The incumbent will collaborate closely with members within the company to formulate and implement sales tactics that will effectively meet revenue goals and stimulate expansion.
- Create and implement sales tactics that result in meeting income objectives and stimulate advancement.
- Discover, seek out, and guarantee fresh prospects for business growth in order to broaden the organization’s customer network.
- Establish and upkeep robust connections with essential customers and parties involved.
- Acquire and uphold a comprehensive comprehension of the organization’s offerings, including its products, services, and solutions.
- Recognize and convey the prevailing inclinations of the industry, potential hazards from rivals, and nascent prospects to relevant parties within the organization.
- Effectively establish and maintain the sales pipeline whilst guaranteeing precise and punctual forecasting.
- Working together with teams within the organization, such as those in marketing and product development, to devise tailored solutions that address the requirements of customers.
- Smartly paraphrased: Deliver guidance and mentoring in sales to the internal sales teams, acting as their leader in achieving sales objectives.
- A bachelor’s degree in any field that pertains to the subject matter.
- A minimum of five years of professional experience in the fields of sales and/or marketing.
- A total of five or more years of professional experience in managing accounts and/or partnerships.
- The act of presenting and influencing executive leadership through personal experience.
- Unwavering proficiency in high-pressure roles.
- Comprehension pertaining to the sales and marketing structure of Dell Inc. as well as the discriminators of its products.
- Comprehension of the Canadian market and its industry dynamics.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Generous paid time off policy.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Collaborative and innovative work environment.