Business CoordinatorContract posted 3 months ago
Merit Services is looking for a Business Coordinator for our client. The incumbent should have expert knowledge of accounting and should be proficient in business administration and site reports.
• Under the direction of the Regional Operations Manager or his/her designee, assist with the coordination and implementation of the business needs for the business unit.
• Monitor the business systems used in the management, operation, maintenance, service, and repair of renewable assets.
• Regular interaction with internal support groups as well as external customers and vendors, maintaining a high level of professionalism and integrity with sensitive information
• Demonstrate and utilize basic accounting principles such as balance sheets, P&L statements, and budgets.
• Provide detailed variance reports on a budget to actual performance using agreed-upon key performance indicators (KPIs) to the Unit Operations Manager or his/her designee.
• Retrieve and analyze data for daily, weekly, monthly & quarterly production reporting.
• Coordinate, track, evaluate, and recommend training for employees working within the Operations unit.
• Develop a working relationship with the assigned Key Customer Manager (KCM) to support financial support numbers, site reporting, etc.
• Provide support to the business unit on accurate inventory management & procurement activity.
• Provide general administrative and clerical support as needed.
• Performs all other job-related duties as assigned by the Regional Operations Manager or his/her designee.
• 3-5 years of exhibited business administration experience related to renewable energy a plus.
• Must be adept at internal EDF business systems SAP and ECRM a plus.
• Ability to travel as needed and hold a valid driver’s license with a clean DMV record.
• Bilingual (preferable)
• Highly motivated, self-starter, and team player with the ability to coordinate with peers, management, and unaffiliated third parties.
• Demonstrate ability to prioritize, assist in projects, work under pressure, meet deadlines, adapt to shifting priorities, and be solution oriented.
• Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications with excellent relationship building and interpersonal skill set.
• Demonstrate ability to write reports, and business correspondence and the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from various groups.
• Demonstrate ability to work on multiple, concurrent assignments with the minimum of supervision.
• Strong attention to detail with the ability to assist in the improvement of internal processes.
• Demonstrate strong PC skills including proficiency in MS Office, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel programs.
• Demonstrate a basic understanding of general database management concepts.