Budtenders/Sales AssociatePart Time posted 3 days ago
Merit Services is looking for a Budtender for our client. The incumbent will be responsible for introducing different strains and other cannabis products to customers and providing excellent customer service, and keeping the dispensary clean and tidy.
- Greet customers and welcome them.
- Help customers choose the right cannabis product based on their needs and preferences.
- Expert knowledge to educate customers about different varieties, products, and ways to consume cannabis.
- Answer customers’ questions and provide information about cannabis laws and regulations.
- Accurately process transactions and handle cash and credit card payments.
- Maintains cleanliness and order in the dispensary, including storage and arrangement of products.
- Ensure that all products are correctly labeled and stored according to regulations.
- Have a good understanding of industry trends and product development.
- Collaborate with other team members to achieve sales goals and meet customer needs.
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Previous experience in a retail or customer service environment is a plus.
- Solid knowledge of cannabis strains, products, and consumption patterns.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Attention to detail and a strong sense of organization.
- Ability to work flexibly, including weekends and holidays.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Chances for growth and progress in one’s professional life.
- A positive work environment.
- Chance to engage in stimulating and demanding endeavors.
We invite all qualified candidates individuals to submit their applications for this thrilling prospect.