Brand Marketing SpecialistFull Time posted 6 months ago
Merit Services is hiring a Brand Marketing Specialist to increase revenue by attracting new customers in Retail. The Brand Marketing Specialist will be supporting the Marketing Department through the timely and accurate development and execution of all brand-related marketing activities effectively, consistent with established objectives as defined by the Manager, Marketing and Brand Marketing Manager.
- Execute and deliver on brand marketing projects, and collab partnership plans, reflective of brand strategy, including value proposition and integration options to be brought to market.
- Develop and manage self-service sales and marketing tools to support all sales channels including B2B and B2C.
- Pipe valuable company and executive information directly into CRM and filter incoming marketing leads to the appropriate territory/sales associate.
- Leverage social media platforms (Facebook, twitter, Instagram) to generate brand recognition and enthusiasm.
- Conceptualize and purchase promotional gifts, awards and giveaways for special events.
- Consult regarding SEO strategies for traffic growth and website design to improve conversion rates.
- Analyze the performance of all programs and provide reports to give insight on ROI and to optimize campaigns.
- Analyze marketing plans through ROI, sales, customer response and expansion to determine effectiveness and adjust as necessary.
- Design and execute CRM program that consist of a sophisticate segmentation program for targeting customers through direct mail and telemarketing efforts.
Knowledge and Skills Requirement
- A University degree in a business or marketing-related field is a plus
- 3-4 years of Marketing experience
- Brand Partnerships and experience in market research are considered a strong asset
- Excellent project management and organizational skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, especially Microsoft Excel